 Castle / 8083
    new moc —James Stacey
   I just put up some photos of my latest model. All comments / critism welcome www.minifig.co.uk/mo...ckside.htm -- James Stacey www.minifig.co.uk (24 years ago, 12-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: new moc —Richard Noeckel
   (...) That’s REALLY good... it's ‘Harry Potter good’! I wonder if TLC will use the Alpha Teams OGEL Control center in the same manner you did. ** Very nice work. ** Sincerely, --==Richard==-- You can reach me @ SHROUD_OF_KUNG_FU@Hotmail.com -Lego (...) (24 years ago, 12-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: new moc —Damien Nesbit
   (...) Judging by the fact that there have been quite a few baseplates that have been unique to certain sets, I wonder if Lego has any plans for this one other than the Alpha Team OGEL control center. I'd say that it's probably safest to assume that (...) (24 years ago, 12-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: new moc —James Stacey
   Thanks for the comments. I agree Trading Post does sound better, Its more the title I was looking for :) I'd love to snap up more of the Ogel bases but at £40 a pop it gets a bit pricey "Damien Nesbit" <johnnobody@msn.com> wrote in message (...) (24 years ago, 13-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)