 Castle / 8025 (+10)
  Re: Knight's History

(...) I wasn't collecting lago at the time of the black knights sets, thus I don't have any, but if a set is called the black Monarch's ghost, then apperantely the Black Knights leader died. NICK C-: (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Mini-Fig Survey

(...) Jacob Cunning A Wolfpack guy (...) Jacob Cunning again. The Bezerker brothers. All Wolfpack guys. (...) Some are clear cut and some are relative. (...) Yes, my mill I built for Perigine, one of my Thunderbirds aka BF (...) About 2/3 of my 100+ (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Castle Lego Site

(...) Thanks for the warning, but I work for a comany that deals with law and Lego does not have legobuilders trademarked, so they can't do anything about it. it is just as if someone started their domain name with 3m (3m-meter), 3M can't force them (...) (24 years ago, 2-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Must clear out, 43 trans. orange flames!

Click here: (URL) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade)

  Re: European Shipping was Re: Knight's History

(...) Shipping times from Europe can be extremely variable. One problem is that there are at least two occasions for packages to land on the customs "free parking" square (folks have had their European sellers trace packages, to discover that the (...) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Castle - Is it to be Story based mini-themes or Contuned evolution?

My dark age began right before Dragon Masters and ended just recently with the introduction of Knights Kingdom, so I consider the time lost not so distressing. Missing Royal Knights and Dark Forest are the worst part, but at least I can count on (...) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: European Shipping was Re: Knight's History

Being located in Germany and regularly trading overseas (with about 100 deals up to now), I feel quite competent on some questions that were raised - I have no idea on the shipping fees of other European countries, but I can tell you something about (...) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.shipping)

  Re: Need part number for a dangerous predator

(...) Lee, I love your bakery and wanted to show it to the Castle crowd. Very sweet and compact with great details. Not to mention the great job on a very curvey part! The white walls and torso definitely don't exist, more's the pity (ah well, (...) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Castle Bakery Was: Need part number for a dangerous predator

Wow. Thanks for pointing this out Heather... Lee, nice job on the bakery. Simple and sweet. -Andy Lynch ----- Original Message ----- From: "Heather Patey" <hpatey@nfld.com> (...) sweet (...) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.castle)

  over load of wheels

I have these for sale: -8 small brown wagon wheels -3 small black wagon wheels -1 large black wagon wheel -3 large brown wagon wheels -10 small black hard plastic wheels -3 small white hard plasic wheels All must go! Click here to see: (URL) (24 years ago, 3-Mar-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.castle, lugnet.space)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact