 Castle / 7932
Re: Classic Castle Figs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 22 Feb 2001 18:13:29 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Mike Kane writes:
Anybody know where to find some good classic castle men from circa 1978 (yellow
castle/knights' procession/knights' tournament era)?  I'd love to add some of
them to my castle setup...  A better question: would they even be available at
an affordable price?  Would somebody be so kind as to enlighten me about this?

Mike

Hello Mike,
I've got several extras of the figs from the Tournament as well as the
knight's procession, most in very good to excellent condition. I'd be happy
to consider a trade. Just email me.

Fritz