 Castle / 7908
Re: Classic Castle Figs
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 20 Feb 2001 02:02:06 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Mike Kane writes:
Anybody know where to find some good classic castle men from circa 1978 (yellow
castle/knights' procession/knights' tournament era)?  I'd love to add some of
them to my castle setup...  A better question: would they even be available at
an affordable price?  Would somebody be so kind as to enlighten me about this?

Mike,

If you're still looking for these, I have a few extra to
trade--specifically, from the Knight's Procession set.  Let me know if
you're interested.

onedaycnn (sid)
http://onedaycnn.freeservers.com