 Castle / 7858
    Re: Guarded Inn —James Stacey
   (...) I cheated. when buying buckets of lego down boot sales I got lots of pirate stuff. ( I do kinda collect pirate stuff, but not so much) bit of masking tape, some car bumper back to black aerosol spray ~ viola. The good thing is it dosent matter (...) (23 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Guarded Inn —Richard Marchetti
   (...) I figured. I think some large-ish "Hydro something or other" set has some of these yellow corner walls too -- just without the tudor wall lines, of course. You know, and I hate to keep plugging this stupid page, but you can score a printable (...) (23 years ago, 15-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Guarded Inn —Nick Cameron
    (...) "Hydro something or other"? Do you mean the "Neptune Discovery Lab (set 6195)"? Sometimes you can find it now for $45.00 , but 45 bucks for one yellow corner piece? Of course, you also get those completely unique door pieces. NICK :^L~~~ (23 years ago, 16-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)