 Castle / 7784
  Re: Torso stickers

(...) I am not a lawyer. That said, I can't imagine that it would be a good thing to either directly scan TLC classic Castle designs and put them on the sheet, put things that are simple color mods of TLC designs on the sheet, or take existing TLC (...) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Torso stickers

(...) agreed. for the purpose of selling or probablly producing for other than your own personal use. original designs are the only way to go. What about posting to ask lego, etc. to see what their stance is. Where are we going post our original (...) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Torso stickers

(...) Personally, I see no point in posting to ask Lego. 1. Because what we are doing is outside the realm of Lego's concerns and 2. I'll bet whoever reads it would not know anyway and may overreact out of ignorance. (...) I think Kyle set up a (...) (23 years ago, 9-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)