 Castle / 7725 (+5)
  2002 Lord of the Rings Lego line?

Is it just me? I just cant seem to get excited over the imminent Harry Potter line. O.k I have only read 50 pages of the first book, but it all seemed to be based in a modern day town environment with characters who wouldn't translate well into (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: 2002 Lord of the Rings Lego line?

(...) I suspect that minifig proportions are actually correct for Hobbits and wrong for most others! Jennifer Clark (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  Re: The Perfect Parts Set: 6776 Ogel Control Center?

Mr L F Braun wrote in message ... (...) Being the proud owner of the actual Chip-N-Dip baseplate that appeared at aforementioned LegOz meeting, I can safely say that I elucidated its origin accurately... the baseplate in question is NOT the same as (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.build, lugnet.year.2001)

  Re: 2002 Lord of the Rings Lego line?

(...) Oh well I'd have to see what they came up with first... (...) The enviroment will shift to a magical castle enviroment once you read on... (...) That would indeed be a very cool product line, lots of possibilities. I have my doubts about the (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.debate)

  minifig.co.uk updated with clearer pics

OK guys I've gone out and brought myself a decent digital camera .. horray So I'll be putting up pictures... lots of pictures on my site in the next few days - there are a few up already. I'll replace all the old ones as well with images you can see (...) (24 years ago, 8-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact