 Castle / 7645
    Re: working on sengoku jidai samurai battles and... —Sun Yun
   (...) I'm really into it! Well, actually, mecha has diverted my attention for the time being. Before my current mecha kick I was on my way to building a strong army but alas the build up of forces has ceased. My samurai/ninja army stands at a little (...) (24 years ago, 3-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: working on sengoku jidai samurai battles and... —Chris Barker
   (...) <snip> (...) Are you doing a fantasy army or going for historical accuracy? Chris "still pondering how to attach sashimono" Barker chris@superfami.com (24 years ago, 4-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)