 Castle / 7610 (+10)
  Re: On Paranoia: King Leo's Castle

(...) The darned thing was simply one of TLCs Best Sellers this past holiday season. I think this says there WILL be more big Castle theme sets. Folk who saw them at X-mas shopping time grabbed them FAST, I noticed. Most stores won't see shelf stock (...) (24 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: On Paranoia: King Leo's Castle

(...) No good set lasts more than a year. That's why Town jr CAN'T get sold out. NICK (^: (24 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: On Paranoia: King Leo's Castle

(...) Call me paranoid, I guess. But I'm not sure that seeing it come into the outlet is necessarily a good sign, unless it's there at regular retail price. outlet == overstocks we want to get rid of. Or at least it used to long long ago... ++Lar (24 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: The Perfect Parts Set: 6776 Ogel Control Center?

(...) Here's to hoping for a resurgence in Blacktron yellow windshields in 2002! Markus (24 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.space, lugnet.pirates, lugnet.build, lugnet.year.2001)

  Attila the Hun

The miniseries currently showing on USA is another remake of that good old Roman flick. Like all good Roman flicks, it shamelessly rearranges history to show us what we expect to see: a incompetent Emperor, a general loyal to Rome, intelligent women (...) (24 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: On Paranoia: King Leo's Castle

(...) Oh come on. King Leo's Castle is a very Juniorized set. You can cheer it on in a general sort of way: yay, parents want to buy Castle for the holidays. But can you really cheer on Leo's castle itself? The line sold out all over New York too. (...) (24 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: On Paranoia: King Leo's Castle

(...) Sorry, I wasn't very clear. I am not all that pro or anti on the set itself, I was commenting on someone saying that the set is safe from the axe for a while because it appeared at a clearance location. so "good sign" refers only to that (...) (24 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Droid Escape parts useful for Castle

(...) Here is what you can do with the white sections. This is an old Lugnet post ;-) (URL) (24 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: Clone Weapons

(...) If I were a betting man, I would say it is from the Playmobil line. BK> (24 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Droid Escape parts useful for Castle

(...) post ;-) (...) (24 years ago, 1-Feb-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact