 Castle / 7605 (+5)
  Re: Castle Model

(...) No kidding! As a castle late-comer, I only own something like 6 of the classic-style castle wall pieces. Not to mention all the arches, inverted slopes, and massive amounts of grey involved, I don't think I could ever make anything like that. (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Model

Thanks everyone for the praise. In regards to the interior, there was a staircase leading to the roof, a royal dining hall, treasure room, etc. Unfortunately the pictures for the interior didn't come out well and everything is to dark. I think my (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  On Paranoia: King Leo's Castle

Here's a question to all you people out there who have regular access to good shopping areas. Have you seen King Leo's Castle <set:6091> lately? Here (Lafayette, IN) the shopping options are limited but not nonexistant (2 Kmarts, 2 Wal-Marts, 1 (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Castle Model

Pawal, The Imperial Station was 100% Lego. (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: On Paranoia: King Leo's Castle

(...) good (...) [snip details] (...) lack (...) Kingdom (...) in (...) It's still around, so fear not! The LEGO Outlet in Potomac Mills Mall in VA just recently got a new batch in (bought one this past weekend, and it was the first one I had seen (...) (24 years ago, 31-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact