 Castle / 7565 (+5)
  Re: Droid Escape parts useful for Castle

"Brad Hamilton" <bhamilto1@home.com> wrote in message news:G7wpM2.9Hz@lugnet.com... (...) BRASSO'd (...) "BRASSO'd"? As in you get some brass polish and scrubbed off the decals? Or is BRASSO something completely different on the other side of the (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.town)

  Re: Castle Lego for sale!!!

Steve, Sales and Auction announcements do not belong in the theme groups (such as Castle or Pirate). Thank you. ----- Original Message ----- From: "steve duhoski" <scduhoski@voyager.net> (...) posting (...) are <snip> (24 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Droid Escape parts useful for Castle

BRASSO is brass polish. That is the brand name. My bottle says it's made in Canada. This product is ideal for removing decals without damaging the bricks. You just have to scrub quite hard and for about 5 minutes for each piece. Nicholas Allan (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build, lugnet.town)

  Pictures/Camera tricks.. was Re: Droid Escape parts useful for Castle

(...) Yeah, my camera does that too.. If you look at my pictures here: (URL) see the results of one of my techniques.. Basically I use the flash plus a pair of 500-watt halogens (one aiming up at the cieling for ambient light, the other aiming at (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: Castle Lego for sale!!!

(...) It's been a while so I'll repeat my mantra.... <soapbox> Auctions are certainly not allowed outside of lugnet.market.auction (and at least one lugnet.org group), but the rules have not yet changed (unless Todd stealth changed them) to disallow (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.market.buy-sell-trade, lugnet.castle, lugnet.admin.terms)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact