 Castle / 7556
  Re: New stuff on my webpage ...

On Pawel's new stuff... On the people (are all of these new? you didn't indicate), I love the Desert Ox. Now I know what to do with all those yellow angled octagonal pieces. Baergar is a nice "barbarian" type. Nice mixture of minifig parts and I (...) (23 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New stuff on my webpage ...

(...) Thanks! (...) Done - sorry :) You're still the man for having your page the way you do. (...) Yep. Born in Poland, moved to the States in 1991. The land of freedom :) -- Pawel (23 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.people)