 Castle / 7540 (+10)
  Re: Droid Escape parts useful for Castle

Wow Heather, These are great! The tower and the door are both fantastic. I wouldn't have expected tan to look so good in a castle setting, but it really gives a good effect. Nice job, thanks for posting these. I may just have to go out and buy a (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: Droid Escape parts useful for Castle

(...) Tan? I thought all of the pieces were gray. Did I miss something? -- Pawel (24 years ago, 28-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Just a few tips.....

It's gonna be long...... While I was creating characters for castle, I noticed that the archer's body and the belt on King Leo from the set King Leo looked great together. I then put black arms on the archer's body and gave King Leo's waist grey (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Droid Escape parts useful for Castle

Hmmm. Waitaminute. That's right, that set comes with light gray and white 1/4 cylinders. This picture: (URL) tan to me. I guess they are light gray. Well, it looks like tan would look just as good. Oh well. -Andy Lynch ----- Original Message ----- (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: Droid Escape parts useful for Castle

(...) this is a good question. I've bought a few of these I have a 3/4 two high tower on a corner of my castle and a 1/4 two high tower on another corner. leaving me with 8 of the white ones. I think I'm goinig to use` them in my space base or (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: New stuff on my webpage ...

(...) Wow Pawel I love tha charachters especially Reganok. The use of the Aquashark (?) head under the visored helm . . .brilliant. it made him look extremely menacing. I can't wait to see the new story that these chars are going to be in. Great (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My VERY FIRST publication of MOCS!!

Hi Daan, (...) better than I would expect, and I like the interior. Cool! Good job on the separation of parts, too - that's not always so easy to do. (...) Yes, "copying is the greatest form of flattery", is it not? (...) stuff, especially for (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Droid Escape parts useful for Castle

(...) Hehehe, well, if you have the right pieces, you could do the exact same thing with white bricks. The Paradisa Poolside Paradise even has those quarter-circle plates in white, I think... -Shiri (24 years ago, 28-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

  Re: New stuff on my webpage ...

(...) Cool! I think I've only seen one picture of you before (DixieLUG meeting?). (...) I was gonna reply to the email you sent me, but by the time I got the time, you already posted! Oh, well. Anyway, I loved Pheonix (the vampire thing is cool, (...) (24 years ago, 28-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Droid Escape parts useful for Castle

(...) 1/4 (...) The pictures make it look tan... but that's just a color-balance issue... It seems pretty common. My camera often gets the color balance wrong with indoor lighting too, but it's easily corrected in a decent graphics program. -- (...) (24 years ago, 29-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact