 Castle / 7542
7541  |  7543
Subject:
Just a few tips.....
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 28 Jan 2001 16:01:28 GMT

It's gonna be long......

While I was creating characters for castle, I noticed that the archer's body
and the belt on King Leo from the set King Leo looked great together. I then
put black arms on the archer's body and gave King Leo's waist grey legs. I
would suggest any helmet,and accesories like armor, swords, crossbows, etc.
would make him look great. The head I used was Jedi Luke from the set Desert
Skiff. The other thing I did was make a small fortress. It has a tower in the
middle with a staircase going up to it; that side has no roof. The other
side has a castle gate piece on top so an archer from the top can shoot down
towards the enemy inside or vice versa. And where the entrance would be,
there's two ladders that fill up the space; this is made so an archer inside
can shoot foreword and not be easily shot. I put the entrance in the back to
make it secret to the enemy. Also, the walls are actually made out of rocks
(he he he) so there would be more space. In the fortress there's a small
cell where prisoners can be kept. That's just one of the advantages of the
rock walls. I hope these tips were helpful.

                                        Keep on building,

                                          Robbie @nder$on