 Castle / 7533
  My VERY FIRST publication of MOCS!!

Hello everyone, Here are my very first MOCS made public!! I welcome any comments, but please don't be too harsh on me, being only a adult just beginning Lego builder. I enjoyed building these MOCS very much, and hope some of this enjoyment comes (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My VERY FIRST publication of MOCS!!

(...) Yo. (...) (URL) love the detail. The colors work, and the whole place is filled with life. Now about this picture: (URL) is that a horse there? If so, what's up with that? A symbol? So overall - great detail in such a compact area. I enjoy the (...) (23 years ago, 27-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My VERY FIRST publication of MOCS!!

Hi Daan, (...) better than I would expect, and I like the interior. Cool! Good job on the separation of parts, too - that's not always so easy to do. (...) Yes, "copying is the greatest form of flattery", is it not? (...) stuff, especially for (...) (23 years ago, 28-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My VERY FIRST publication of MOCS!!

(...) No, it's one of two drahon heads, much the same as in the 8086 (?) but in other colours. In another castle I experimented with a different head. Hopefully it will be up in a week or so. (...) Thanks for your compliments! (...) No reason, or it (...) (23 years ago, 30-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My VERY FIRST publication of MOCS!!

(...) Shiri, thanks for the compliments! Daan (23 years ago, 30-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)