 Castle / 7515
    "Oh Wise Castle Collectors" —Jon Furman
   Hey, I am looking for some help from the Castle collectors. The Forest Woman's Torso, With the green corset, was only available in the Forestman's Crossing? (am I correct in assuming this?) However, I have seen this torso in Blue on several (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: "Oh Wise Castle Collectors" —Brian Kasprzyk
   (...) The blue one comes in 6081. The green one only came in 6071. Both sets were made between 1990-92. Probably why they have the same pattern. In the pirate line, we saw a re-appearance of her in red with a black belt over the shoulder. She came (...) (24 years ago, 25-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)