 Castle / 7398
Re: Combining Castles Sets
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Tue, 16 Jan 2001 18:54:22 GMT

Thanks Thomas for the pictures. That's excatly what I was looking for. I
couldn't quite picture how they would go together. I thought the finished
castle would be square or symetrical (silly me).

Thank you David for the list. Now I know what sets to hunt for.

Still amazed at the breadth, depth & speed of help on Lugnet,
Kevin