 Castle / 7383
  Re: My first attempt at a story. The Forest of Blood part 1.

(...) Well, I checked it out earlier today at school, and I think it's fantastic! Very good for your first story. I was amazed how much image-editing you did for it. I particularly liked the ones where the LEGO path connected to the "real" path, (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My first attempt at a story. The Forest of Blood part 1.

(...) <snipped> (...) I learned a new tool in PS - Blur. It worked fairly well to smooth the edges, especially of the trees, to make it look more like one image and not like I just cut something out of a magazine and slopped it onto another picture. (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)