 Castle / 7380 (+5)
  Re: Top 8 ways to get out of a slump ...

(...) I myself am a Trainiac, but after coming across this thread, I have some input also. I like to listen to old (pre-1980) AC/DC for inspirational music, and the History Channel can't be beat for watching either. Books, magazines, and video (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My first attempt at a story. The Forest of Blood part 1.

(...) which is exactly what any good story wants to do. Bravo!! I enjoyed the bit about what keeps the animals away (don't want to spoil it for any who haven't read it yet). I also like how you mingled the lego with the backgrounds - it works very (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  My new (actually really old) MOC: Gate to Sidon

Well, after finally deciding to take pictures of this after watching it sit around for about 7 months, I managed to tie it into my story line and make a pretty cool teaser. So here it is, The Gate to Sidon: (URL) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build) !

  Re: My first attempt at a story. The Forest of Blood part 1.

(...) Well, I checked it out earlier today at school, and I think it's fantastic! Very good for your first story. I was amazed how much image-editing you did for it. I particularly liked the ones where the LEGO path connected to the "real" path, (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: My new (actually really old) MOC: Gate to Sidon

(...) Yeaaaay! New stuff from Wilson! At the risk of being unconstructive: I love it! It's so full of life and detail that I could spend a good 15-20 minutes just browsing the same pictures again and again. The details work as do the color (...) (24 years ago, 16-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact