 Castle / 7367
  Re: Top 8 ways to get out of a slump ...

(...) I like this idea. Sometimes I try to get detailed early on in a project and end up with something I didn't plan to have. Usually it'll look cool but I won't be pleased with it. (...) This has been a real problem for me. I tend to think really (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Top 8 ways to get out of a slump ...

(...) BTW, another good one is the Robin Hood: Prince of Thieves soundtrack. :^) ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (23 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Top 8 ways to get out of a slump ...

(...) to (...) questions (...) Good ideas. Another one that I haven't seen anyone else say yet is to switch themes. If you're in a rut in Castle, try some Space or Town stuff. This will get you focused on something completely different and give you (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Top 8 ways to get out of a slump ...

In lugnet.castle, Timothy D. Freshly replied to Pawel with: (...) How about a switch in time? And if you look to history for models, go to books hoping to find that very buildable inspiration! Take this as a plug for my Ancient Theme contest... (...) (23 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)