 Castle / 7366
  Re: Well, I just did it...

(...) Just a collectibles dealer I think. Most of the feedbacks I read which gave a clue as to the item purchased were for cards. Frank (23 years ago, 15-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Well, I just did it...

(...) Nope, I was wrong. He's an AFOL, and a member here, though as far as I can tell with search, has only posted once (hey Fritz - you should join in the discussion more). He's a castle person, which is cool. While trains are very interesting to (...) (23 years ago, 17-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Well, I just did it...

(...) Ok, Frank, here goes: I guess since I'm being discussed here I should introduce myself. I've been a Lego fan for well over 20 years (all my life really) and a little over a year ago I decided to narrow my ever-broadening collection of toys (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Well, I just did it...

Frederick Grondy wrote: Glad to see you her Fritz. Hope you'll be able to come to some of our get togethers (actually, with two folks in Greensboro and Thomas Main in Boone, we really should do a gathering in Greensboro sometime). (...) Well, not (...) (23 years ago, 18-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.loc.us.nc)