 Castle / 7304
7303  |  7305
Subject:
Yellow and black walls
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sat, 6 Jan 2001 00:41:40 GMT

Greetings,

Like many Lego castle enthusiasts, I have spent several years building a
castle for my knights to inhabit.  I am now turning my hand to building a
village for the common folks to live in.  Recently I have been looking for
the yellow and black wall sections (I've seen people refer to them as tudor
style)to build with.

My question is, how much should these cost?  I recently placed an ebay bid
which I thought was too high ($5 each) and still lost the item!  Has anyone
had similar experiences?  I am not even sure which Lego sets these walls
came in.  Was it a hard to find set?

Bruce Duncan