 Castle / 7225 (+5)
  Re: Christmas Break Creation!!!!

Thanks for all the comments, glad everyone likes the chains!! I've had them sitting on my shelf in somewhat the same postion for over a year now trying to find something to put them in. Originally, I was thinking of using them as an entrance way (...) (24 years ago, 31-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Behind the scenes shots...

(...) Have you thought about maybe having cameo appearances by Castle World sig-figs? If the balladeer wanted to, he/she could lend a voice and the minifig could be a character in the story. If not, you could just place the character in the (...) (24 years ago, 31-Dec-00, to lugnet.general, lugnet.castle)

  comming soon - just wait!

Yes fellow castle buffs, the wait will soon be over. After 3 years of HARD building my Camelot is nearly complete. It has been built on a 10 x 15 foot board, which has been detailed with realistic scenary to make my Camelot come to 'life'. Standing (...) (24 years ago, 31-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Micro-Fortuna pictures!

The other day someone linked to pictures of Don Bruce' micro-scale Colditz Castle (URL) got me thinking. So I built this micro-scale version of my Sanctuary of Fortuna Primigenia. It was fun to start with just the apex bricks and work down from (...) (24 years ago, 31-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ultimate castle theme..

(...) I'd sure like to see a dragon that was bigger than 2 minifigs tall. Maybe it could come in its own set or something. my 2 copper pieces ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 1-Jan-01, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact