 Castle / 7175 (+5)
  Ultimate castle theme..

Hey there everyone! I was just curious as to what everyone's thoughts are as to what they think would make for the ultimate castle theme. I've got some opinions on it myself, and a lot of it stems from the frustrations of starting out only with the (...) (24 years ago, 27-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ultimate castle theme..

(...) It helps but it is still expensive. My first castle set was the blacksmith's shop. I also got a lot of the smaller early sets. but I only had a few lt. grey castle walls. in fact the only castle section I have right now, a back gate/entrance (...) (24 years ago, 28-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ultimate castle theme..

(...) I have my doubts as to whether or not TLC will ever do this (excellent idea!). It has been suggested many times over and dreamed about by more folk than just me. So, knowing that TLC may not fulfill our wishes, the best thing you can do is get (...) (24 years ago, 28-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ultimate castle theme..

(...) Actually, that sets was available in the Imagination Center, and probably in Legoland too. (...) I think one thing that's been lacking all along though is modularity (...) Sometime soon I am going to write a big post about my idea very similar (...) (24 years ago, 28-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ultimate castle theme..

(...) I haven't done the ebay thing but have picked up some older sets, watch buy.sell.trade group here, I have gotten stuff at decent prices from there. (...) It just depends upon WHEN you got (back)into Castle :^) Some of us have a bucket full of (...) (24 years ago, 28-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact