 Castle / 7082
  How much would you expect to pay for in a Chess set from TLC?

Hello out there! I know, they would probably never make one as great as we all could, and it probably would not have all the features I'd want. But if this "design it yourself online, then buy it" thing turns out to be true for 2002, I'm gonna be (...) (24 years ago, 17-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: How much would you expect to pay for in a Chess set from TLC?

Hey Aaron, From your description, that sounds grand. Awesome! I've made a mini-chess set, ala Todd's, but in red and blue: (URL) Todd's chess sets: (URL) remember Harshberger made a big big chess set, too. Too lazy to dig up the link though... ;-) (...) (24 years ago, 17-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: How much for in a Chess set?

(...) From earlier in the year (now simply bits in the collective) (URL) (who would _have_ to include chrome in a chess set now...) (24 years ago, 17-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)