 Castle / 7068
  Re: 4819 Instructions

(...) Where are you? I'd like to know if it was KB Toys or Toyworks, and how many, was it a display unit!? I've still never seen one out in the Riverside/Ontario area of Southern California. Help! Aaron #279 (24 years ago, 16-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 4819 Instructions

(...) I found 'em in a KB Toyworks. (None of the KB Toys I visited had them at all.) The first time I visited, some were on a standalone display unit and some were shelved in with the other small LEGO sets. The second time the display unit was gone (...) (24 years ago, 16-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: 4819 Instructions

I found them in Reno, and now that I think about it, it may have been a KB Toyworks. It was the only one of the chrome ones they had (though they di have some soccor ones too). They had one left after I got mine. Steve (...) (24 years ago, 16-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)