 Castle / 7035
  brown Wolfpack shield.

I just recieved my 11th and 12 wolfpack shields in the mail today and one was different than the other 11. the first 10 shields which I have gotten over time begining with sets purchased at the store all had red borders. but one of the new shield (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: brown Wolfpack shield.

(...) I have such a shield -- I don't know what it signifies though... -- Richard (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: brown Wolfpack shield.

(...) I've noticed that a lot of times, there's 'variants' of red-printed pieces in a sort of reddish-brown color. There's a bearded head that I've got in both colors, among other things. J (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: brown Wolfpack shield.

(...) Just like the classic forestmen torso i have with a brown collar? Was there ever a set back in the classic forestmen days when a set was supposed to come with this? -Wes (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: brown Wolfpack shield.

(...) Brown collar now that is something that I would like. I've never seen anything like that. The brown of my shield and other browns where reds should be it may be an accidential double print of the red. I worked for two years as a screen (...) (24 years ago, 12-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)