 Castle / 703
  Re: Is 6097 Night Lords Castle worth it

(...) Shoot. I'm sad to hear you make this decision, since you said this key phrase in your other response: "It looks really neat ...." In my mind, you couldn't go wrong buying it, if you like the way it looks, as long as it doesn't mean you're (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Is 6097 Night Lords Castle worth it

(...) Well, the large Aquashark sub ("Shark's Crystal Cave") and the #2-sized Aquasharks set are both still in stock at a KB ToyWorks here in NJ. The bad side? They're still full price. (!!!) The Planetary Prowler I bought up at $10/ea from a local (...) (25 years ago, 18-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Is 6097 Night Lords Castle worth it

(...) Aquasharks (...) They're (...) I live in NJ, which KB ToyWorks. I live near QB Mall and work in the Newark area near the IKEA. I saw the Cave set at a Ames, but it was full price and the box was mangled. Sucks. Then I saw Pip, Squeek and (...) (25 years ago, 19-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Is 6097 Night Lords Castle worth it

Hi all, Sorry for dragging this a little off topic... (...) The KB ToyWorks is in Piscataway/Edison, off Rt 287 at Stelton Road, go south a little ways, look for the Kohl's they're building on the left, and it's in that plaza. I found three Android (...) (25 years ago, 22-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Is 6097 Night Lords Castle worth it

Where did you see the MTron set? They were at the ZB on Route 1 by Mercer Mall and Market Fair. But that was about a month ago. Last week they weren't there anymore. They did have the watches though, whoopie.(Note the sarcasm). If you see anything (...) (25 years ago, 22-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Is 6097 Night Lords Castle worth it

(...) I definitely agree. I just bought the castle at the same price at KB in the Natick Mall, and I like it a lot. I mean, I wouldn't say it's the coolest set I've ever seen, but it does have all those cool stuff Jeff mentioned. And if you'd ever (...) (25 years ago, 23-Nov-99, to lugnet.castle)