 Castle / 6965
    Re: Where can I get this armor? —Matt Brooks
   (...) Speaking of D&D movies, I saw a book at Super Crown yesterday while I was browsing the latest MTG Complete Encyclopedia. It was released by WOTC, and said it was based on the recently released Live Action D&D movie. Anyone hear about a new (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Where can I get this armor? —Matt Brooks
     (...) Umm... Answered my own question... (URL) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Where can I get this armor? —Dave Schuler
   (...) It must be said outright the special effects aren't too special. The CGI dragons look like something out of a Playstation game rather than a multi-million dollar film effort. That's not to say the movie is necessarily bad, but if you can't do (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)