 Castle / 6964
  Re: Where can I get this armor?

(...) That's usually refered to as "Black Knight" armour, and was mostly available in that series of Castle sets. 6009 has it, and last I checked someone had a few copies of it for 10 or 12 bucks on Brickbay. HTH, James (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Where can I get this armor?

Wow, that is one expensive piece of plastic. What is even scarier is that I do believe they sold at that price. I remember when this armor was in a Castle accessory pack in the late 80s. The same pack had a visored helmet, albeit the more easy to (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Where can I get this armor?

(...) <snip> Whoops! My bad - I was unclear. What I saw on Brickbay were complete 6009's. I'll hunt down the specific link... <hunt hunt> Never mind, they're gone. :/ Looks like they got snapped up. There was 6 there two days ago, and I was waffling (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Where can I get this armor?

$10 would be kind of high just for the armor piece IMO. I thought you were referring to a Brickbay sale announced a few months ago for the armor alone, but I think the price was in the neighborhood of $8 apiece. Not unreasonable considering the (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Where can I get this armor?

Holy Plastic Ripoff, Batman! Yeah, $10 is kind of high for that armor. I guess I will have to go with cheaper armor, or buy just one and have it be "magical" armor. Regarding the movie, I still need voice acting. Anyone want to provide some voices? (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)