 Castle / 6950 (+5)
  Re: minifigure armies

(...) Here is a couple of pictures of my army. I hope this kind of answers your question. Watch the posts, soon, I'll have my web page up too! Enjoy! (URL) is a pic of my main castle: (URL) K> (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  First post and LEGO wargaming questions

Greetings all, I'm a long-time lurker, but this is my first post. So please take it easy on me if this isn't the correct forum to ask these questions :) My friend and I are going to be using the BrikWars rule set to run a fantasy-based LEGO war (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: First post and LEGO wargaming questions

(...) Hey, glad you delurked. Your questions are probably valid in .castle but may get more answers if cross posted to lugnet.fun.gaming as well, that's where most of the BrikWars devotees post about their games and such. I crossposted this reply (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.gaming)

  Re: First post and LEGO wargaming questions

(...) That sounds like a good start, definitely. (...) Shaun Sullivan and I attempted something similar (unbalanced forces), although we just had a surprise factor (ie, one side was campd for the night and had to scramble to weapons and vehicles). (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.gaming)

  Re: First post and LEGO wargaming questions

(...) Well, not to toot my own horn, but I have a few siege engines pictured on my website. Three of the four, admitedly, are directly from sets, but I do have a working Trebuchet on my site if you're interested in looking at it. I guarantee you (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact