 Castle / 6949
  Ordering Chrome sets

Are the Chrome sets still available at S@H? And I want to know if I order the sets from S@H today, how many days later will I get the sets? Thank you. (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ordering Chrome sets

(...) That depends on where you are... When I lived in Tennessee, they ALWAYS shipped within 4 working days. When I moved to California they always come within 5 working days. So I guess it is a question of distance from the CT distribution center. (...) (24 years ago, 4-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ordering Chrome sets

Are you guys not having any luck at KB Toy Works or Zany Brainy with these sets? I've seen maybe 40 copies of 4819 between ZB and Toy Works the past week or so (about the same number for all the other chrome sets, too). Toy Works had them for $4.99, (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ordering Chrome sets

(...) 'Tanin't never seen da little buggers. ANYwhere, others say they have seen them, but I must be too slow. I would LOVE to have a few, if you'd be willing to trade (Shell Sets in abundance) or sell without scalping, I'd be happy... Wish LEGO (...) (24 years ago, 5-Dec-00, to lugnet.castle)