 Castle / 6880 (+20)
  Re: A taste of things to come

(...) The castle looks great too, can't wait to see more pics. Wilson (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Monument of Mine

That's pure sweetness! I loved looking at every picture! All the figures were excellently posed, especially the ninja doing the splits (great idea, two left legs) and the slaying of the Beast of Badon. I can't wait to see your other monuments! (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Monument of Mine

(...) lovely implementation of the statue idea on larger scale, and all those dk. grey pieces work great. *Very* nice. As for black statues mentioned-- they might not photo well unless in close-up, but hey, if they look good in person, it might be (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chrome Castle sets in New Jersey.

snip (...) I was wondering how far the chrome sets had gotten. Where else have they turned up so far? I haven't seen them on the West Coast yet. -Bruce Duncan (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: A taste of things to come

(...) (URL) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  (canceled)

  Re: Chrome Castle sets in New Jersey.

(...) I bought all 4 at a KB toyworks in Montclair, California several weeks ago, so they're definitely on the west coast. (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chrome Castle sets in New Jersey.

(...) Found mine at the KB Toyworks in Redlands & Encinitas CA. (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Chrome Castle sets in New Jersey.

(...) And at the Toy Works in Chino (Chino Hills?) and in the Toy Works in San Dimas. Not at the Outlet store at the Citadel. Bruce (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: LEGO 6091 at my Target for $67

(...) At the Target here in Santa Rosa, they've got the 4561 for $88.00. Does that sound like its worth it? I've already got one, but the possible resale value? Or just for the parts? It's the version that comes with the controller for the track... (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.castle)

  (canceled)

  Color of Triceratops in Adventurers set 5975?

On the box of 5975 T-Rex Transport; the Triceratops is depicted as all dark gray, however; when I purchased this set, it had a light gray bottom/legs. Can anyone confirm that this is how it appears in these sets, or did I just stumble across a (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.adventurers)

  Chrome Shields Paint Removal

I did it. I took some Q-tips & paint thinner, and was able to rub that annoying white circle off my chrome shields, and it looks excellent! The white around the Bull's head will come off while leaving the head itself. You can also remove all of the (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Monument of Mine

(...) Hey Kyle, What's the secret to taking the dinosaurs apart? I haven't tried it yet for fear of breaking them. Do you have nay tips for getting the two halves apart from each other without causing permanent damage? Matt (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Monument of Mine

It's actually quite simple. Preheat your oven to 275 degrees. Next, place the dinosaur right side up on some glass corning ware and stick it in the oven. Let it sit for about 3-5 minutes. Grab some oven mits and take it out. The heat pretty much (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Monument of Mine

(...) How in the WORLD did you come across this method? Experimentation? Thanks for the info! Matt (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Monument of Mine

(...) Well, if he took advanced chemistry (or maybe just general grab-bag knowledge) he would know that plastics (as most polymers) don't have an exact melting point, but a melting range, so that they soften gradually and not melt into liquid like (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Monument of Mine

I used to be into customizing action figures and what not. One of the methods used was to heat up the plastic to assist in pulling the figure apart, or make different poses. I figured this would work on LEGO as well. For my next Castle sculpture (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: lego factions and series

(...) totally agree i change my guys affiliations sometimes but not much but the ones i gave in this were what i think lego wanted them to be (...) the crusaders are good (...) well the fright knights had crumby sets, they go high on ebay though, (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  anyone into trades?

first off is this the right place to post this kinda thing? anyway i am in search of a witch some accessories, weapons, and shields chain mail men and i'd be willing to accept other stuff oh yeah and trees is there anything anybody else might need i (...) (24 years ago, 28-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact