 Castle / 6793
    Re: Feedback on website wanted —Anne Sullivan
   Joel, Thanks for pointing out the broken link. I checked again today and it's still down, so I removed the link from my page. I think keeping the links up to date is going to be a job in itself. *grin* Thanks again for the feedback! -Anne (...) (24 years ago, 17-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Feedback on website wanted —Joel Jacobsen
   (...) "If this is torture...chain me to the wall!!"(Insert Cheech Marin voice) I can think of worse projects and subjects to have to maintain.. ^_^ Great work. It (and others) is inspiring me to actually learn how to make a good page rather than the (...) (24 years ago, 21-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)