 Castle / 6765 (+5)
  Re: Feedback on website wanted

The new site looks terrific. The subdued colours work really well. Man, I love that Chillon castle (not that the rest aren't amazing too). -- Paul Davidson Anne Sullivan <jynx@end.com> wrote in message news:G3zsoJ.3CE@lugnet.com... (...) few (...) (...) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Feedback on website wanted

That's the plan. :) I just figured I'd do it after all the castles are done since it'll be easier than updating that page every time I add a new castle. Thanks for the suggestion though, I'll make sure not to forget to do it. :) Thanks again, Anne (...) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Feedback on website wanted

Thanks for the feedback Tamyra! I was considering putting images of all the castles on the main page, but that would sure be a lot of graphics to load. I'm not quite sure what would be a good solution for this. As for the lineage page, he has in (...) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Need Help to ID a Part

(...) Cheers, Heather -- Heather Patey St. John's, Newfoundland, Canada Pirate Wench / Brick Detective (24 years ago, 16-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  I've finally finished it.

After two years of procrastination, Mercenary Headquarters is done. A premliminary pic is here: (URL) more to follow in the near future. I've set aside some time next weekend for picture taking and showing off to NALUG. Until I get those taken (and (...) (24 years ago, 16-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle) !!

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact