 Castle / 6755 (+10)
  (canceled)

  Re: Feedback on website wanted

The site you saw before was the old site found at (URL) put up a link to the castle lineage that lists the castles he worked on and when. You can see that at (URL) that answers your questions. :) -Anne (...) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Hostile Takeover Part 2 - Now Online!

(...) It's still great! And now it's greater because it has a monkey and a ship with a ballista! Thanks for adding the thing about Mara to the front page, makes more sense now. Now what's going to happen next in your land? -Nick (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Castle LEGOs

I'm optimistic about GetTheToys, but I think that its mainly because I just want their site to work so badly (I'm saving up for a big purchase). However, despite all my plugging for Bestlock, I have never actually ordered from GetTheToys, and I too (...) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: why is it so quiet here?

(...) This castle builder has slipped back into sort bricks mode. The good news is that it's becoming apparent that there is indeed an other end of the tunnel, though I can't see the light from it yet. The pile of unsorted sets really drops fast (...) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Feedback on website wanted

(...) pages on the lineage page. (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Need Help to ID a Part

It also appears in the 'Classic Building Table Set': (URL) see this one frequently at Wal-Mart. Usually $19.99. Which is why I haven't bought one yet, even if it does have the green hat. :-) -Andy Lynch (...) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: New Castle LEGOs

(...) I have some Best-Lock army sets and was not very happy with them. They have some nice pieces and look great, but they don't stay together. The tooling on the bricks are not as precise as Lego bricks, so they don't go together and stay (...) (24 years ago, 15-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.off-topic.clone-brands)

  Re: Feedback on website wanted

Welcome back Anne! Hope this means we'll see more of the Dr's Castles!!! I kind of miss the little icons with the castles, though I do like the look and feel of the new site! I like the added information on the castles themselves! Gives us all a (...) (24 years ago, 14-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Meijer and chrome castle sets

I saw the sets near the Lego aisle. Although they have sold out VERY quickly. Chances are that your Meijer store may have had them and sold them already. These sets were in a small cardboard display that might have held about 64 sets max. (...) (24 years ago, 13-Nov-00, to lugnet.loc.us.mi, lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact