 Castle / 6759
Re: why is it so quiet here?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Wed, 15 Nov 2000 16:45:07 GMT

Jonathan Wilson wrote:

Where have all of the castle builders gone? All we get these days is
space space and more space.

Mabie a castle building contest might help pick this place up a bit.

This castle builder has slipped back into sort bricks mode. The good
news is that it's becoming apparent that there is indeed an other end of
the tunnel, though I can't see the light from it yet. The pile of
unsorted sets really drops fast when you sort 6 6097s or 6 7171s at
once. Of course it's beginning to be apparent that I may need to stop
trying to save all the boxes...

--
Frank Filz

Home: mailto:ffilz@mindspring.com