 Castle / 6679
    Re: Mad Mark is at it again! —Anthony Sava
   (...) Don't feel so bad about not getting the spotlight. The spotlight is fickle, and demanding. After all my hard work I lost the spotlight on my updated page, the spotlight is all about new and exciting things. Even the greatest of works get over (...) (24 years ago, 5-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Mad Mark is at it again! —John Robert-Blaze Kanehl
     (...) Build for your own pleasure... For me, the greatest joy is "finishing" a project. The joy of sharing it can be fun, but fleeting. That said, My 2 foot tall Gatehouse tower was knocked over from 4 feet in the air and utterly destroyed by (...) (24 years ago, 5-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

         Re: Mad Mark is at it again! —Mark Nelson
     (...) Yep, for me I had 2 copies of the Citadel on my brother's computer, 3 on my dads, 4 disks sitting around, and 3 on my own computer. I did NOT want to lose all the work I did. (...) I made that mistake. That KB toys thing about the chrome (...) (24 years ago, 5-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Mad Mark is at it again! —Mark Nelson
   (...) Yepsters, I suppose you're right. Still, it's annoying to work on something for about 3 1/2 months and only have a couple people respond. -- "Mad" Mark Nelson (24 years ago, 5-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)