 Castle / 6637
    Ikros Updated —Anthony Sava
   My friends, after hours of frustration and procrastination, the Kingdom of Ikros has finally been updated. Feel free to visit: (URL) to look for: *three new characters added to the heroes page, and Lord Daravon has some new threads *one new (...) (24 years ago, 2-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle) !

        Re: Ikros Updated —Mark Sandlin
     Hi Anthony, Looks good, though I think you might want to change the "Rouges" button to "Rogues." Rouge = French for "red." Commonly known as makeup worn on the cheeks. Rogue = outlaw. HTH :^) ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 2-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

         Re: Ikros Updated —Anthony Sava
      (...) Thanks, no one's ever excused me of being able to spell =oP ok, so its now the update is updated (URL) (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

         Re: Ikros Updated —Shiri Dori
     (...) <5 y/o giggling> Teeeheeeheee... I know something you don't, I know something you don't! And I'm not telling! <grin> Shhh.... it's a secret! Soon, though, I promise... but I'm not telling yet... -Shiri (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Ikros Updated even further —Anthony Sava
   (...) Further Update: Fixed more spelling and grammatical errors, reedited some pictures for greater clarity expect to see many more pictures added to the stories and many new pictures for old figures after thanksgiving --Anthony (24 years ago, 19-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)