 Castle / 6635 (+10)
  Re: The beginnings of my gallery

Tonight. I promise. The heros are going up (Eight legendary heroes who saved the world a millenia ago) and more pics of the dragon, and some basic around the world pics.(King, peasants) and Finally, the baddies. <<KM>> (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  New stuff at CW: My character

I just joined CW, and my new character, Mazar Rackshaw, is there: (URL) me what you think of the picture and the story so I know how I can improve. (be honest, but not harsh) Thanks, -Jonathan "Everything that can be done is only a matter of time" (24 years ago, 1-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Ikros Updated

My friends, after hours of frustration and procrastination, the Kingdom of Ikros has finally been updated. Feel free to visit: (URL) to look for: *three new characters added to the heroes page, and Lord Daravon has some new threads *one new (...) (24 years ago, 2-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle) !

  Re: Ikros Updated

Hi Anthony, Looks good, though I think you might want to change the "Rouges" button to "Rogues." Rouge = French for "red." Commonly known as makeup worn on the cheeks. Rogue = outlaw. HTH :^) ~Mark "Muffin Head" Sandlin (24 years ago, 2-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ikros Updated

(...) Thanks, no one's ever excused me of being able to spell =oP ok, so its now the update is updated (URL) (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  KK Chrome Sets at KB (heads up U.S. Castle-Heads!)

Hey Y'all: Please forgive the crossposting, but I thought castle-minded folk might well want this information... The fact of it is that KB Toys, KB Toy Works, and possibly even Toy Liquidators seem to be carrying the KK Chrome sets. I scored a small (...) (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.market.shopping, lugnet.castle)

  Re: Ikros Updated

(...) <5 y/o giggling> Teeeheeeheee... I know something you don't, I know something you don't! And I'm not telling! <grin> Shhh.... it's a secret! Soon, though, I promise... but I'm not telling yet... -Shiri (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  The Wurmhold Citadel

Greetings, Castle Folk! Welcome to the land where magic rules and warriors in red armor sit astride horses and dragons, their sabers shining in the sunlight. Welcome to the land where archers sit atop towers of huge castles which dominate the (...) (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle) !

  How common are foals?

Greetings all, I recently picked up Paradisa set # 6404 Carriage Ride at my local consignment shop, mainly because it had a small brown foal in addition to the larger standard horse in black. I've never seen this smaller version before and was (...) (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: How common are foals?

(...) 6418 is the only other set I am aware of which has the foal. They should be slightly common since 6404 is a small set, but I don't think I've ever seen one being auctioned without being part of a 6404 or 6418 set. Frank (24 years ago, 3-Nov-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact