 Castle / 6625 (+5)
  Re: The beginnings of my gallery

(...) It's the Princess Storm head, Tamy! I agree - Karl, good stuff! I like that modified insectoid head (tho I didn't recognize it at first!) -Shiri (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Frank's Giant (or not so giant...) Castle Index (was Re: pics of my castle's new church...)

(...) Great. Of course my next job after finishing Castle, and cleaning up the Pirates, Wild West, and Adventurers lists with anything which has come along is to start on the 3200 or so messages in lugnet.trains which I haven't processed yet... Of (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Frank's Giant (or not so giant...) Castle Index (was Re: pics of my castle's new church...)

(...) I'll probably break it into at least two files (structures and "other"), but the internal references is a good idea. I need to refresh my memory on how to do that (I've done it before). Of course another little bit is to really go wild and (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: More Pics....

(...) Well, they were premade decals. WARHAMMER (makes pewter figs) has tons of these decals. I have yet to find ANY medium for printing out graphics onto a stickable surface to be placed on plastic. -Kyle (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs)

  Re: More Pics....

(...) Citidel. Citidel Miniatures makes gaming miniatures for Games Workshop, which makes Warhammer, Warhammer 40,000, etc. You should be able to get to the Citidel/GW online store from their site, (URL) do sell decals as seperate packs, so you (...) (24 years ago, 31-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.minifigs)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact