 Castle / 6567
  Knights Kingdom, Steel in short supply?

Why is anyone guarding the "guarded treasury", the only treasure there is the silver sword, and Cedric already has it! He comes with it in the Bulls attack! Not only does he have it, but his idiot catapult friend has one too! In fact the things are (...) (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Knights Kingdom, Steel in short supply?

(...) Maybe the Bulls are counterfeiting them, and the guard has to make sure future generations will be able to know which silver sword is the original. I mean, the Bulls are bad guys, they are probably up to something. (...) Yes, I noticed that. (...) (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Knights Kingdom, Steel in short supply?

Now this is a good explanation! A whole counterfeit racket! I am glad you came up with that, because I was getting ready to write the whole 2000 series off (even though I bought them all, thus enabling my co dependent relationship with Lego) (...) (...) (24 years ago, 27-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)