 Castle / 6569
Re: Knights Kingdom, Steel in short supply?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 27 Oct 2000 20:42:59 GMT

Now this is a good explanation!  A whole counterfeit racket!  I am glad you
came up with that, because I was getting ready to write the whole 2000
series off (even though I bought them all, thus enabling my co dependent
relationship with Lego)

Maybe the Bulls are counterfeiting them, and the guard has to make sure future
generations will be able to know which silver sword is the original.  I mean,
the Bulls are bad guys, they are probably up to something.

What would one of those silver things weight?
This is probably why they are counterfeiting them  from recycled aluminum!

I thought halberds were stupid when they first appeared in Dragon Masters.
They just look to big to use.  I like crossbows.
I like the brown crossboyw best of all, my forest men are going to get them.!