 Castle / 6445 (+5)
  Re: is anyone accually castle complete?

(...) I can say that I'm modern US Castle complete. ie, I don't have 375 377 383 6023 6011 Otherwise I have all the mainstream sets, along with some other things like keychains, service packs, all multi-pak sets, most promotional (HTO) sets, some (...) (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: is anyone accually castle complete?

(...) When I was at the Mall of America this summer I got suckered into buying those foam castle shields and swords....along with buying the costume capes and money pouches. I thought they would be neat to hang up in my future toy room as well as (...) (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

  Re: Water Temple MOC

(...) I like how that roof looks. When I first saw the 2x4x2 3 lobed top piece which goes with the 2x3 rounded pieces, I immediately thought about a roof treatment. Used as the edge of a roof, it is very remeniscent of European roof lines. (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.build, lugnet.castle, lugnet.build.arch)

  Re: Theme Buckets (was Re: Bulk Direct)

(...) Economy of scale certainly is something which affects the price of specialty pieces, but I bet they do cost somewhat more to make (the extra cost of plastic should be relatively small, but the mold makes fewer parts, and probably costs more to (...) (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle, lugnet.market.theory)

  Re: Received Shop@Home chrome sets today

I got mine today too. They are all pretty great. But the "Knight's Catapult" looks a bit bad when you look at it sideways. Otherwise the sets are awesome. I hope 4819 (Rebel's Chariot) would be available soon. In my opinion, it is the best of the (...) (24 years ago, 19-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

Redisplay Messages:  All | Compact