 Castle / 64
Re: Fact vs. Rumor (was: Take a look at this)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 24 Sep 1999 19:58:01 GMT

Nick Goetz <ngoetz@iquest.net> wrote:
Depending on the amount of credibility that you decide to give my words, let
me tip the scale in favor of fact as opposed to just rumor. Shhh!

:) Right, didn't mean anything personal against you.

You've certainly gotten my hopes up!