 Castle / 55
Re: TAKE A LOOK AT THIS
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Thu, 23 Sep 1999 20:31:04 GMT

JOHN NEWTON <CACTUS03@AOL.COM> wrote:
I jave heard allot of rumors here and on some other sites that lego is going
to either re-introduce the old knight sets(not fright knight), or make a whole
new line, is this true or does anyone have any idea.

They're just rumors, at this point. Any info you've seen here is all we've
seen.

And as for chat -- not that I know of. There may be an IRC channel or two at
any given moment. LUGnet works pretty well -- we're generally chatty here.

PS: Your subject line is not very helpful. All-caps is considered shouting,
and is generally rude, unless you've got a good reason to shout. And instead
of "hey look at this", it's better to pick something that is relevant to
what your message is, so people can decide for themselves whether it's a
thread worth following. Generally, if you give "TAKE A LOOK AT THIS" as a
subject, it means you've got something _really_ exciting to share with
everybody Maybe if you had actual pictures of the new castle product line or
something. In that case, the generic text and the shouting might be
understandable, but even then, a meaningful subject would be preferred.