 Castle / 63
62  |  64
Subject:
Fact vs. Rumor (was: Take a look at this)
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Fri, 24 Sep 1999 18:06:19 GMT

Depending on the amount of credibility that you decide to give my words, let
me tip the scale in favor of fact as opposed to just rumor. Shhh!

-Nick

JOHN NEWTON wrote in message ...
I jave heard allot of rumors here and on some other sites that lego is • going
to either re-introduce the old knight sets(not fright knight), or make a • whole
new line, is this true or does anyone have any idea.

Also, is there any lego chat room on the net, if so could someone inform • me,
thanks

-John