 Castle / 6359
    Re: Castle Accesseries for Knight's Kingdom —John Radtke
   (...) Notice they only refer to the LEGO brand in this quote, not the LEGO brick. The LEGO brand is rapidly expanding into computer games, books, multimedia, clothing, clocks, watches, etc.... Where will it end? John (24 years ago, 14-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Castle Accesseries for Knight's Kingdom —Joel Jacobsen
   (...) I'll prolly get shot for this but it's almost 6am and I can't stop myself.(1) "LEGO - the lunch box!" "LEGO - the placemats!" "LEGO - the flamethrower! (This one goes over well with the kids..)" "And MY favorite - LEGO - the Talking Timmy (...) (24 years ago, 14-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)