 Castle / 6345
    Re: Shop @ Home=no service for Castleheads? —Shiri Dori
   (...) Yes, definitely. If you're up to it, you might want to formalize one. I'm sure you'll have a lot of people willing to sign it. Most people simply don't have the time, though, to actually write it. Someone needs to take the initiative and (...) (24 years ago, 12-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Shop @ Home=no service for Castleheads? —Aaron West
   (...) It may take me a while, and it may go long into the castle subject, but I will TRY. Aaron! (24 years ago, 13-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)

        Re: Shop @ Home=no service for Castleheads? Not true! —Aaron West
   As Shop At Home began offering the "Chrome Knights" as of today (Friday the 13th) there will be no more complaints from me about service and availability. LEGO has now fully gained my trust and belief that they truly are working for us. There will (...) (24 years ago, 14-Oct-00, to lugnet.castle)