 Castle / 6310
Re: Little plastic cloaks: where from?
Newsgroups:
lugnet.castle
Date:
Sun, 8 Oct 2000 14:24:41 GMT

In lugnet.castle, Tamyra Teed writes:
Frank Filz wrote:

Kevin Wilson wrote:

I'm just sorting out a garage sale pile and I have 4 little plastic
cloaks, 2 red and 2 black. Are these from old castle sets, or somewhere
else?

Most likely old castle, but I'm not sure that no other theme used them.
I'm not sure when they were introduced. They last at least until the
Wolfpack era.

--
Frank Filz

Actually after the Wolfpack (1992), Black ones were available in 6020
(1993,94)... Hmmm thinking about it the red ones might have died with
WP.. I believe 93,94 were the last years to get the black ones also :(

Red ones came with Lego Software sets packed in with Lego Chess, Rockraiders,
and Loco.  I got about a dozen that way.  Majisto the Wizard had the black one
in every set except when they made him a keychain.
Build on,
Aaron